Black Organza Saree with Readymade blouse
Swift Saree is designed to fit most
Standard sizes ranging from 0 to 16. These sarees are 40-42 inches long and are ideal for women with a height between 5'0" to 5'8". While we do not currently alter the size or length of the saree, we offer the option to place a custom order to create a perfectly tailored masterpiece that is made just for you.
Blouse Size Chart
|Plus Size||Please contact us for blouse options|
All of our ready-to-wear sarees come with a stitched blouse altered to your size and an attached petticoat to the saree that completes the look. Our products are designed to focus on convenience, comfort, and style to ensure that everyone wearing a Swift Saree feels confident and beautiful.
Make an elegant addition to your closet with this stunning Black Organza Saree with Readymade Blouse set. Look classic and sophisticated in this ensemble!
Black Organza Saree Details:
- Saree Base Color: Black
- Saree Embroidery: Hand Painting and Embroidery
- Saree Fabric: Organza
- Saree Texture: Light in weight, easy to drape, and transparent
- Stitched Blouse Color: Red
- Stitched Blouse Embroidery: Plain
- Stitched Blouse Fabric: Silk
- Stitched Blouse Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Stitched Blouse Hook: Back with Dori
Plus size saree blouses are available. Please contact our team for options and sizes.
STEP 1: TIE
Tie the Swift Saree around your waist using the drawstrings provided. You may adjust the tightness as per your comfort preference.
STEP 2: HOOK
Wrapped the saree around your waist and bring it forward so you can hook it into the provided loops at the front. Align the pleats to the center of your waist by rotating them around it. Adjust the length of the saree by folding it once at the waist and tucking it in. Secure with pins as needed.
STEP 3: DRAPE
Take the rest of the saree from behind your body, and drape it over your shoulder. Now you can adjust the ‘palu’ of your saree to any length that you feel is the most comfortable according to your style.
We want you to be able to cherish your Swift Saree for years to come. Below are some tips to keep your saree shining.
• Always dry-clean your saree.
• Keep the iron on a low heat setting.
• Do not use steam.
• Store your saree in a cool, dry place.
• Keep your saree in cotton cover; this will allow the saree to breathe while preventing stains.