Brown & Black Georgette Ready Pleated Sarees + Blouse
Swift Saree is designed to fit most
Standard sizes ranging from 0 to 16. These sarees are 40-42 inches long and are ideal for women with a height between 5'0" to 5'8". While we do not currently alter the size or length of the saree, we offer the option to place a custom order to create a perfectly tailored masterpiece that is made just for you.
Blouse Size Chart
|Plus Size||Please contact us for blouse options|
All of our ready-to-wear sarees come with a stitched blouse altered to your size and an attached petticoat to the saree that completes the look. Our products are designed to focus on convenience, comfort, and style to ensure that everyone wearing a Swift Saree feels confident and beautiful.
Wide selection of beautiful, effortless georgette sarees at an affordable prices. Our ready pleated sarees are designed to drape in under 30 seconds, giving you a perfect look with half the effort. Choose from our diverse collection of brown and black sarees.
- Ready-pleated sarees designed to drape in less than 30 seconds
- Made with Georgette fabric to ensure comfortable wearing
- Ready-pleated sarees come with a designer stitched blouse and attached underskirt to the saree.
- Enjoy wearing beautiful sarees without having to put in time and effort
- A comfortable fabric ensures you look stylish all day long
- Express your style with our evergreen collection of classic and modern saree designs
Ready Pleated Saree Details
- Saree Color: Brown and Black
- Saree Embroidery: Back thread and sequins border
- Saree Fabric: Georgette
- Saree Texture: Soft, light in weight, easy to drape, and semi transparent
- Stitched Blouse Color: Black
- Stitched Blouse Embroidery: Sequins and thread work
- Stitched Blouse Fabric: Georgette
- Stitched Blouse Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Stitched Blouse Hook: Back with Dori
Thank you for supporting our small business. Our design Boutique is located in Pennsylvania, USA. Shop our designer blouses, ready-to-wear sarees, shapewear, and more online at Swift Saree Store.
Disclaimer: The accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. The product's actual color might slightly differ from the image due to photographic lighting or the monitor's display.
Due to the nature of our garments, all sales are final. However, if your item arrives damaged or incorrect, we will try to correct the situation.
STEP 1: TIE
Tie the Swift Saree around your waist using the drawstrings provided. You may adjust the tightness as per your comfort preference.
STEP 2: HOOK
Wrapped the saree around your waist and bring it forward so you can hook it into the provided loops at the front. Align the pleats to the center of your waist by rotating them around it. Adjust the length of the saree by folding it once at the waist and tucking it in. Secure with pins as needed.
STEP 3: DRAPE
Take the rest of the saree from behind your body, and drape it over your shoulder. Now you can adjust the ‘palu’ of your saree to any length that you feel is the most comfortable according to your style.
We want you to be able to cherish your Swift Saree for years to come. Below are some tips to keep your saree shining.
• Always dry-clean your saree.
• Keep the iron on a low heat setting.
• Do not use steam.
• Store your saree in a cool, dry place.
• Keep your saree in cotton cover; this will allow the saree to breathe while preventing stains.