White Saree Shapewear with side slit & mermaid shape
Swift Saree is designed to fit most
Standard sizes ranging from 0 to 16. These sarees are 40-42 inches long and are ideal for women with a height between 5'0" to 5'8". While we do not currently alter the size or length of the saree, we offer the option to place a custom order to create a perfectly tailored masterpiece that is made just for you.
Blouse Size Chart
|Plus Size||Please contact us for blouse options|
All of our ready-to-wear sarees come with a stitched blouse altered to your size and an attached petticoat to the saree that completes the look. Our products are designed to focus on convenience, comfort, and style to ensure that everyone wearing a Swift Saree feels confident and beautiful.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The White Saree Shapewear with a side slit & mermaid shape provides a secure fit and a stylish and modern design. Get the perfect silhouette while flattering your curves with the side slit and mermaid-shaped flare. Enjoy the confidence boost of knowing you look your best.
Fabric: Cotton and nylon spandex
Why you need White Saree Shapewear:
- 4-way stretchable fabric.
- Its seamless waistband has a drawstring that can hold every kind of saree, from light chiffons to heavy kanjeevarams and sequined georgette sarees.
- The side slit allows for free movement and gives a graceful cascading fall to the saree.
- The flare can be used for sarees and other outfits like lehengas and gowns.
- It contours your curves and gives a smooth appearance.
- It flattens your tummy thighs.
- knitted saree shapewear gives you a toned silhouette and enhances your curve
Thank you for supporting our small business. Our design Boutique is located in Pennsylvania, USA. Shop our designer blouses, ready-to-wear saris, shapewear, and more online at Swift Saree Store.
Use the Gentle Cycle - In Cold or Warm Water - Hot water can damage the specialized fabrics in shapewear. While they’re tough enough to wear all day, you need to wash, and dry shapewear like you do other delicate garments. Don’t add fabric softener, chlorine bleach, or harsh detergents to the wash.
Air Dry: Like you would if you washed by hand, don’t put your shapewear in the dryer. Like hot water heat, hot air can damage elastic fabrics.